Prediction coming soon, but Candice is already way ahead

The official model call will be posted as soon as WNTS ratings are posted, but those don’t matter all that much at this stage. Candice is handily beating Kree on both Dialidol and Votefair, and that by itself is enough to put her at a 75% chance to win, versus only 25% for Kree. If WNTS ratings come in like I think they will, it will be a clean sweep. Check back for the official numbers after Dialidol equilibrates a little, but I have Candice at about 1:3 odds at present.

Bookmark the permalink.
  • Nostradamus2k

    …as well Candice deserves to be ‘way ahead’.

    She, above all others this season, truly delivered nothing but excellent performances.