Last night the judges used their one save to prevent Sam Woolf from being sent home. In the short term. This was a bit puzzling for me; Sam has been underperforming this whole time, and had more than one trip to the bottom 3 under his belt going into this week. His “save me please!” performance was weak. And yet the judges saved him anyway. Why? His big sad eyes? To keep his contingent of teeny bopper voters in the game (although apparently they aren’t, or he wouldn’t have been in so much trouble last night and previously). It’s a bit puzzling. What do you guys think?
Saving Sam: Your Thoughts
- Of COURSE they needed to save Sam! (38%, 158 Votes)
- I think that was the stupidest thing ever (25%, 104 Votes)
- I kinda don't think that was a good call (22%, 94 Votes)
- Eh, I guess it makes sense (10%, 42 Votes)
- I have no feelings either way (5%, 23 Votes)
Total Voters: 421